Monday, April 2, 2012

What happens when you go nowhere

I had last week off as a first of the year vacation. The plan was to go to Gettysburg Pennsylvannia to visit the battlefield. Then do some photography in the area, with a visit to Reading, Tamaqua, Port Clinton, Lehighton, Bethlehem and Allentown to do the same. A run north to Scranton and up to Binghamton New York. Instead I went nowhere. For a myriad of reasons ranging from weather to family matters I stayed home. When you stay home, you need to compensate...well...I need to compensate. If I can't do this then I need to do that....the only issue is...That cost me money.

Let me give you an idea of the money I compensated with...
Bar and Shield Fuel door
Dual Luggage package
Thumb screw seat bolt
Spot dual fairing mount mirrors (awaiting order receipt)
Tail Lamp upgrade, turns tail lamp into additional Brake light.

HD Boom audio headset for half helmet (yes, another one)
Premium Air Horn Kit part # 96423-05 (awaiting order receipt)

Color matched (Merlow Sunglo) saddle bag spoilers with LED brake light
(awaiting order receipt)

I would actually have preferred these were additional turn signals but not offered, maybe a little re-wiring






The single/double-action PX4 embodies the engineering perfection that's made Beretta legendary. The innovative locked-bolt breech and rotating, stainless steel barrel make it reliably strong and consistently accurate. Its thermoplastic frame cuts weight for impeccable balance and features three backstrap inserts for a custom-fitted grip. There's also a Picatinny accessory rail in front of the trigger guard. Reversible magazine release. Ambidextrous, oversized, firing-pin-block manual safety/decocker. Superluminova front and rear sights. Matte-black finish.

PX4 Storm Type F: 9mm Luger. 17+1-round magazine capacity
 

No comments:

Post a Comment