Sunday, April 15, 2012

From the RC

First I want to thank all who came to work the parking end of chapter 2. I also want to thank Dan Docker for his help on this project. We are not done as today we only worked parking, we have still to do departure (bar to bar) .

I like the place we practiced as the pavement is new and very little traffic. I think we will use that location again when needed.

Due to microphone problems everything done today is sound free and will be dubbed in later. Chapter 1 will be done at the    E-board table and will not need many people.

However the lesson on how to ride slow and control your bike in a parking routine will take a few good riders and can be done at the club house. The timing on this is a matter of when Dan can do it, we will work out a day and notify all. 

The road guard work was good but I think that skill is very perishable if not used and practiced often. The R/G Capt. and I will arrange ways to use them to keep them fresh. The routes and the loose flow needed to be good and looking good has to be second nature, I know we can do it.

I have been asked if the drill team can put together 3 short (5 to 10 min.) demo rides at the blessing. I know Tree is out with work but Chris and Rick I hear will be present. If you can write me as to who will be there, We can plan something. The event is this Sunday so time is short.


T

No comments:

Post a Comment