Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Are we heading in the wrong direction?: A Response

Shows like SofA are not real! It's called entertainment. As for documenters they do show MCs in a bad light. But all of this has nothing to do NLMC, which has shown time and time again to the public in so many ways what motorcycling and real MCs are about! To suggest our club is heading in any direction other then to the good of the public and our members is ridicules! I consider it an insult to our e-board and our members,especially to our president who has worked so tirerlessly to keep us moving in the right direction. As for guns. Let me remind you, it is our constitutional right as Americans to keep an bare arms and also has nothing to do with MCs! I think an apology is in order to the other e-board members and the NLMC!


I wrote that to get people thinking, I agree 100% that we are not an outlaw Club, nor do we wish to be. I believe every member of the Club has great respect for it, too much to ever let it go that way. As far as the Constitutional right to bear arms...I have one or two myself...maybe three or four......or more. Remember...it isn't in how we dress, it's how we act. And as the afore mentioned letter says, The E Borad and Members worked so tirerlessly to keep us moving in the right direction. And as for the leather...it goes miles to protect your skin from the road. If anyone took what I wrote as an insult I do apologize for that.                              

 klay

No comments:

Post a Comment