Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the spirit of the oil-can pin and the gas pump pin..

Posted October 4, 2010 in New London MC blog
A small group was talking the other day about another award, and I agree that it is an excellent idea. You can never have enough "Award' pins that no one wants to win.

The trouble is...finding one. So far I have spent about 2 and a half hours searching the Internet for the desired "award" and so far...no luck. (It's o-k though, it kept me awake at work)
I did find a cuff link that might fit the bill, but it was Tiffany, 14k, and $1800.00...

I don't mind paying for a pin, but I would like to find something for under $1000.00
Not to worry though, this has now become a quest, and...I WILL prevail. Even if I have to have something made.





klay

No comments:

Post a Comment