Saturday, January 8, 2011

Posted December 22, 2010


I did a lot today and funny enough...there wasn't much of it that was work related, took the bike out at lunch, to run a Gerbing test and determined that the issue with the lack of heat in the right hand was glove related, not jacket. I bought Sandwiches brandi-eye-new gloves off him,(he hated the gauntlets). So now I am back to being heated. Put the bike in the shop for a bath and got the bugs and excess sticker glue off the windshield. Used the Harley Bug splat remover towelette on the boot scuffs on the side bags and it took a lot of it off, although the serious scuffs and scratches will require actual work to remove. (Like the scratch I put on the top of the bag when I picked the 35mm camera off the seat and didn't realize the strap had gotten caught around the drivers back rest, Start to walk away and the camera yanks out of your hand and slams down on the top of the bag).

Got the tires rotated and the oil changed on the company car.

All my boys and myself had Russels Ribs for lunch, (baby back Rib tips, Collard greens, corn bread, Cole slaw, and mashed sweet taters...mmmm.
Took the bike out at 4:30 and opened it up down Colman Street, I love the way it pops and backfires when you let off the throttle after having it wide open.

Had the ex-girlfriend stop by and spent a couple hours with her having coffee and catching up.
Had the First Lady (Club) stop by, talked with her a little.
And now am typing this waiting for 5pm to arrive.

Not a bad day

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment