Saturday, January 29, 2011

Always something

Used my new snow blower last night, (Single stage, two stroke, not self propelled) Did the back up area of the driveway, did in front of its home, the shed and did a walk through to the fire pit.

But there's always something, I dug the shed out to give the unit a place to sit out of the weather, problem is there is ice in front of the shed, its about three inches thick, two inches over the bottom of the door, so in order to get the toy in I have to clear the ice, chop down three inches and about five feet out for the door to swing.

It spent the night outside last night.

We had a Friend over last night, she mentioned that my drivers side window in the car looked too clean, so she reached in on a hunch and found it was wide open, she reminded me of it last night before she left, I was reminded again this morning, when I walked around a snow covered car and saw that the window was too clean.   Seat looked like the rest of the car though...


There's always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment