Saturday, January 8, 2011

They may be out to get us

Posted December 7,2010



I don't know if it is because it is the Christmas shopping season and there are more cars on the road,

I don't know if it is because it is the Christmas shopping season and people are in too much of a hurry,

I don't know if it is because it is the Christmas shopping season and people have too much on their minds,

I don't know the reason, maybe one of those above, maybe the combination of some of those reasons above, maybe all those reasons together, or if its that people are simply a--holes this time of year.



I had three people on Sunday, on I-95 change lanes on me, not like they were cutting in front of me, but right into where I was at. I had another do it on Monday.



Now a lot of people will say "it's because no one expects motorcycles to be on the roads this time of year", Well I can, with 100% authority, say that that's Bulls--t, I watched these idiots, it would not have mattered if I was in a Mack truck, Two of the drivers were talking to their passenger and never checked the mirror, One was alone, never turned his head to look, he just came up behind a slower car, jerked left into my lane and passed the guy. luckily I've seen this type of driving idiot before, every day on my way to and from work, they race up behind a slower moving car. then cut over to make a pass. These people are idiots, just like the ones that pull out to pass you on the right, fly up to the car in front of them, then realize there is no room to tuck in, at that point its all brake lights and and excitement as if they never noticed the slower car until they were on it's bumper.



The point of this little blurb is to warn you, whether you are on your bike or in your car, this time of year brings out all the people who shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a car, whether they are in a big rush or thinking about where to get that PS24 for little Johnny and are in a world of their own.



So be alert, be ready, be safe...The Nuthouse has let the inmates out for the Holidays.





klay

No comments:

Post a Comment