Friday, January 7, 2011

Arghhh!!!

Posted November 29, 2010



Did I ever tell ye 'bout the time I wuz waitin' fer the ship ta come inta the dock? There I wuz, mindin my own buzness whilst waitin fer the skow out o' Port Jeff ta arrive at Bridgeport, I was sittin in one o' those hard ass chairs pullin down on a bottle o' suds. There be a small child with her mother settin' across the ways from me, The little one kept a-lookin at me then all excited and nervous like, then she jumps up and whispers sumptin' in her mother's ear. The mother gave me a quick look over, turned ta the small one and said," No..He's NOT a Pirate."                             (True Story)

Kids.



Did I ever tell ya bout the time the Pirate walked into the Tavern with a Ships Wheel sticking out of his pants? He walked up to the bar, "Gimme me a Rum!" The Bartender gets the drink, hands it to him and says," What's with that there wheel stickin out o' yer pants, It's gotta be uncomfortable"?

"Arrrh'', said the Pirate, "It's drivin' me Nuts".                         (Not a true story)

No comments:

Post a Comment