Friday, January 7, 2011

I ate a goat today...What did you have for lunch?

Posted November 27, 2010


I miss riding weather, sure I got the bike out and was riding around, but it isn't the same. It was 31 degrees F when I went out this morning, the Sun was shining and it felt warm, so I donned my light leather jacket, no chaps or gloves to go to the store. The sun was toasty, left the jacket unzipped, and hit the road, it is amazing how a little breeze makes the heat of the sun go away. the cold soaked through the pants first, I decided to forgo a ride, it was straight to the store for smokes, the car wash cuz the bike was disgusting, then home. At home I did those little things around the house that makes home ownership a joy, I fix the toilet mechanism,(replaced the guts) then crawled under the sink and replaced the drain rods and fixed a leak at the elbow. Got "dressed" to ride, and went out for a cruise, passed about 4 other bikes while I was out, no one was smiling, I don't know why bikers don't smile when they ride, Riding is what I live for, so why not smile. I stopped for lunch at the Murch Masala Indian Restaurant and had the buffet (5000 to drink), the main item of the buffet was Curry Goat. I find that Goat isn't as bad as I thought it would be, I can honestly say it tastes a lot better than a goat smells but it is a chewy meat. I don't think I'll venture down the Billy road again, I'll stick to Cow, Chicken, Lamb, and seafood.



Tonight it will be the Clubhouse, there is a Potluck, I don't care to eat, but I miss the people.





klay

No comments:

Post a Comment