Saturday, January 8, 2011

ROLLING THUNDER

Posted December 22, 2010



It looks like there may be some interest is attending Rolling Thunder in DC this year, Jim is looking into lodging, locals, and such. I know I would be interested in going, but unless I fall into a major windfall and can afford to have 24 hour home health care on site for the parents...it just won't happen.
As a matter of fact all long distant/over night trips in 2011 look to be impossible for me. My back up system (niece and husband) used to move into the house when I had a trip or vacation. But with them splitting up and the fact that she moved to PA last month, that is a thing of the past.

So as you all ride out into the sunrise, I may ride to see you off or cruise along a while before splitting off and heading home.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment