Saturday, January 15, 2011

From the President

I know it is just the start of the year, but I am already considering rides and weekend destinations.

In addition to our traditional attendance at Pappy's Run, there is interest in attending Rolling Thunder this year in Washington D.C.. Some of our newer members have never been to RT. If you are interested please respond so I can start shopping. Last time we took 26 rooms. That is not an easy task to accomplish, particularly if you don't start early. So get back to me ASAP. This is not a commitment just a gauge. I'll be looking for rooms in the $ 75.00 - $ 100.00 category. Two nights lodging. We would leave on Saturday, returning on Monday, (Memorial Day)

We are also in the planning process of our Season Kick Off on April 17th, and we also have a construction project to start probably in March. We are also hosting a Rodeo possibly in July. I am also looking at Niagra Falls and Lake Morey, VT, for away trips

No comments:

Post a Comment