Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh to be in Sarasota County

Posted December 14, 2010 NLMC blog



As I watch the little snowflakes filter through the air, and as the cold of the teens is driven lower by the incessant wind, I dream of warmer climes and tropical breezes, Oh to be in Sarasota Fla. sitting in the sun all day and relaxing on the patio at night, the warm breezes wrapping around me with the smell of flowers in the air.

Well...don't let this get you to excited about heading south, sure it's cold outside and the wind sucks, but then, we were expecting it, we've actually acclimated a bit, not much yet, but a bit. Now picture our illustrious Sarasota County Chairman. I have a hunch he wasn't outside last night, he was probably all curled up in a little ball, whimpering in a corner wishing he had a fireplace. For us a 25 degree night would be like a spring day...I'm sure that 25 in Florida feels a hell of a lot different.
Last night: 25 in Orlando...35 in Miami.

Posted by KLAY at 10:59 AM 1 comments:

Craig-e said...

Now listen here......Sweet Prince....I have ridden EVERY day cold or not....This morning it was 33, so I waited till 10am and it was 45, then I went out for breakfast, ON THE BIKE...And!!!!!I don't wimper, cry maybe, but no wimpering....Besides, there's this hot babe down at Dennys, and i'm trying to get into her.......good graces....



December 15, 2010 5:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment