Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh ye who fail to believe thy brothers.

Someone had a "Oxford Diner" experience today...

He was warned by others ,
those who know
But did he listen,
the answer was, No.

His brothers told him,
would be a bounty,
the likes only found in Worcester County,

And on three plates it was, when it arrived.
and he could not finish
though he strived.

I will not, this fellow name,
for most who have eaten there
have failed the game.

But I will say
and I am sure
the next time there,
he won't order so much damn food.


And like I said...I won't mention his name,
 he knows who he is.

Rule of thumb for eating at Carl's Oxford Diner, and it is easy to remember.
They can't count in Oxford.
A three egg omelet is made with 5 eggs,
if you order a short stack with an egg on top you will get three large pancakes and three eggs on top,
A side order of anything fills an entre'e plate.

 
klay


No comments:

Post a Comment