Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sometimes it's not worth it

Yesterday I arrived at work at 7:25 am and had a small coffee, I then sent out for a medium Dunkin coffee. With coffee in hand at 9:30 am I downed a orange flavoured 5 Hour Energy. Arriving in Newport at a quarter of eleven, I downed a Grape flavoured 5 Hour Energy. I walked into the meeting on the third floor and grabbed a cup of coffee as I took my place at the table.

In case you haven't figured it out yet...I don't do meetings well, for that matter I don't do my desk at work well either. As soon as I sit down I start to drift off to sleep.

So knowing I was going to be in a meeting I cared nothing about ,I knew I had to stock up of stimulants.

The meeting kicked off at 11am...

I was asleep in my chair before noon.

It was noticed...but then what else is new. I was informed afterwards that at least I wasn't snoring.

I guess I should have saved the $5.00 I spent on energy shots.


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment