Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Motorcycles for Sale


Using your resources

I was looking at the bulletin board at the Club the other day and noticed at least four motorcycles for sale posted on it. This got me to thinking, Why are these ads not on a system of advertising that reaches more people?

Every member has access to both the blog and the website. I looked at the website and found one motorcycle for sale, a custom 883. believe it or not the website and the blog will reach one or two more people than that bullitin board.  102,493 people have visited the blog and I'm sure the website has seen more than that.

So why not take the chance, what do you have to lose..Use the Web..it's free.

The Website will hold your ad open until you say otherwise. The blog is a one posting only, but it stays on there forever. Unless you sell the item then it will show sold.

All you need do is forward the information via E-mail to the "Webmaster" (That's Sue)
or for the blog forward it to "The guy with no title" (Me)  hotrail13@hotmail.com

If you can't e-mail the information hand me a photo and the information and I can scan it and post it.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment