Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A relaxing ride home

I left work last night at 4:30pm and had a very relaxing ride home, I know it was relaxing because I nearly fell asleep a number of times.

I got out of work as I said at 4:30, I turned onto Colman street, to Frontage road, and onto I-95 north.  The electronic sign on the approach to the bridge said there was a car accident on 95 north between exits 88 and 89 with a three mile delay. So I decided to jump off onto 184 for the ride home to avoid the traffic and also because the gas gauge showed E with the low warning light on. I immidiatly found that everyone else had jumped onto 184 and route 12 as that was solid cars in both directions. I called Sandwich to warn him and he went north to 2a and 214 home, I sat in traffic. The ride from the bridge, past Walmart, past New England Cycle Works and Past Mikes to Old Mystic took a while...I arrived home at 6:07pm.

Sandwich was home while I was at Toll Gate Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment