Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let me tell you about Tuesday....

Simply put...Tuesday SUCKS.

Ever wake up with something in your eye? Tell me...If  you are asleep, your eyes closed...how do you get something in your eye? Well...that's where my day...started. The next move was to walk out the door, turn on the bike and have the security lights flashing...again....because I left the keys on the counter...again...and locked myself out again...

So I was able to have the thrill of breaking in my house again...only this time I took it a step further, after removing the trim on the glass I dropped one of the wood strips, as I went to catch it, the glass panel fell out of the door...

on my head.

It broke into a lot of pieces...which I had to clean up.

Then find a board to nail over the now hole in the door.

I am at work now...waiting to ride to Newport for a meeting...Yes I get to drive for an hour to sit in a room and listen to people tell me things I couldn't care less about.

So...

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday...and not to be cruel but may your Wednesday be my Tuesday.

klay


No comments:

Post a Comment