Monday, June 3, 2013

Let me tell ya a little mo' 'bout yesterday


Saturday night I stubbed my little toe walking past the exercise bike (You notice I said walking by and not "using"). After jumping up and down and cursing the earth and everyone on it, I thought no more about it.

In the morning I was planning the route (above), I decided to finished getting dressed, This required putting on socks and shoes. I threw my sock on and pulled up (this is when I noticed a little resistance in the sock moving), this is also the point where the tears, screaming, and cursing started all over again. It had something to due with the fact that the tonail had been ripped and pulled the night before and now, with the application of the sock, had ripped half the nail up, back and off.

It is amazing how many little roots attach the nail on, these really become noticable whan you are trying to surgically remove what is left of the nail and meat still clinging to the toe.
(Sorry no photos)

Not the best way to start a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment