Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jenny's got new toys on order

I ordered the reduced reach forward controls for Jenny from Mikes the other day. The new controls take about 5 days to arrive so I should see them around Tuesday.


Today I ordered the new seat, I was going to get a solo seat and get rid of the passenger pad, but since this company offers the seat, the mounting hardware and the pillion for about the same price as the Harley seat and mount kit, I decided to get both seats.

The seat should be grayish, brownish, black with red.



Did I mention...Gator?





The Dyna Spring seat comes through with Hairpin springs, which is not what I was looking for, but I figure I'll mount the seat and see how it looks and rides. If I don't like it...



I can order the Coil Spring Conversion.



klay

No comments:

Post a Comment