Friday, November 30, 2012

Yag!!!

I am sitting at work thinking...

Coming to work wearing ski thermals was probably not the brightest of ideas. First of all...It is frigging HOT. We have no real heat at work, the furnace runs all night till 2am when the night delivery truck arrived opened the receiving bay door and let all the heat out. Then the furnace runs again trying to heat the place up until we open and the delivery door is opened and closed all day long. So every computer has a mini extremely hot space heater sitting in front of it and wearing the thermals is rather like wearing a sauna suit. Secondly...I can't move.

Don't get me wrong, I put them on this morning drove to work, put on the chaps and Gerbing turned up the heat and headed to Rhode Island to drop off Charlene at Ocean State and I was almost comfortable...but...you know what doing that reminded me off?  How much I absolutely hate Winter. Cold Sucks, Riding with multiple layers sucks.

The bright side is tomorrow is December then all we have to do is suffer through January, February, March, maybe April.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment