Monday, November 5, 2012

To start with I don't really drink

Sure if I go out for a meal I might order a beer or a mixed drink. I tend to lean more towards beige booze, Scotch, Whiskey, Rum..etc. One of my favorites has been Scotch and Coke, Jack and Coke, Rum and Coke or the likes. Straight up I find most of that style booze a little harsh. This weekend I bought a few bottles of booze for raffling off at the banquet. there was Jameson Irish Whiskey,


 Jim Beam Straight Kentucky Bourbon,

 Kraken Black Spiced Rum,

 The AK 47 Tequiula, and Jack Danial's Tennessee Honey. 

 If you were at the Banquet you may have noticed there was no JD Honey, that's because I had never tried it, so I did...I got a little snookered at Danny's on Saturday afternoon. I can say I like Tennessee Honey. So much so I finished that trial pint.  I told the guys at work of my new fav and Rob said "It's never to late for a new hobby, and everyone should have one".
This morning I sent Junior out to get me a 750ml bottle.

It's a down right purdy gold color

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment