Friday, November 23, 2012

I've worked with BMW cars since 1981...

That is 31 years, and I can honestly tell you...I see no reason to own one. For the same money I can get a car with all the gadgets and trinkets and get change back.. Although...the Z4 brought me close to owning one. I used one for a couple weeks when they first came out and loved the way the handled and I loved being out in the sun (cabrio), I liked it so much it was the reason I went out and bought a new motorcycle instead.

But I was watching Youtube the other day, and I found a BMW I might actually enjoy driving an owning. It isn't actually fast, but it does put on a good show. And...

You know that sound the Club makes as the entire group slows and lugs a hill, That low throbbing rumble of bikes.... With this car...I don't need the other bikes around me to make that noise...And it's a handy vehicle in the Kitchen...

I give you...The "Brutus" BMW 46 liter, V-12, Heinkel  He111 Bomber engine'd, chain driven ....car?

BRUTUS


No comments:

Post a Comment