Friday, November 9, 2012

Saturday Mission

From the President

A month ago, a local Montville biker was hit by a car and is out of work. I only know him by his nickname "Pinky". He is a non-patched guy who rides with different bikers from Montville.
Anyway, there is a static event happening at the Brown Derby to raise money for Pinky. Food and Entertainment. The guy is well known and I am guessing the place will be packed with a variety of patched and un-patched bikers. I would like to support this event and show our patch and support. I am working until 3:00pm but Jason is taking the lead on my behalf, I may catch up after work.

                          Saturday, 11/10/12
   AOB: 1:30pm Dunkin Donuts
            Rte 32, Uncasville
   Event: Brown Derby, Rte 32, 
   begins at 1:30pm 

$ 20.00 PP

No comments:

Post a Comment