Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Sandwich mobile

As we all know, Sandwich got a great deal a while back on a 2002 Honda ACE 750 (ACE= American Classic Edition), There was only one thing wrong with it....


That was the color, when a person has a great deal for you, you don't quibble over the little things like color. But...this bike was Girple. Not a Strong Purple that you may associate with Hendrix and Purple Haze it was more of a....I don't know....My Pretty Pony Purple.  

Yeah..that's about right. A really Girly Purple...Girple.

So he had it repainted into a L'Orange colour. He also had the tank logos removed.

I was looking at the bike the other day, and maybe it's me, but...I think it needs a logo.  So I found a couple and made some rough design changes. Which do you think would look better?




Let him know


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment