Monday, November 5, 2012

Jumped on Charlene this morning

I spent the night killing people on line. last night at 8pm I turned on Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2 (XBox) and spent the night killing people. With on-line gaming you get to kill people from all over the world. Sort of an equal opportunity program, By 1am France was online. I find it hard to communicate with your tactical team when they are all yelling in French. For some reason they have a tendency to either jump in the air or drop to the ground when you shoot at them. I believe it is a left over from playing Halo. Any way it makes killing French people easy. Where normally someone would shoot back these people are doing aerobatics. 

Anyway, at 4am I figured enough was enough and went to bed. At 5am the alarm went off, I ignored it. At 6am the second alarm went off, I got up. I did laundry, cleaned the house a bit (damn little bit), threw on the chaps and jumped out side. Are you aware it's cold out there today? No?  It's cold out there today. Charlene didn't care, she started up, warmed up and we were off to work.

The Skunk Fuzzy season has officially started. Maybe it's because I'm getting older but where the last skunk fuzzy was grey, black and white...the new one is Grey and white, depressingly...it matches my facial hair.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment