Monday, August 19, 2013

The Bikes of Brit Jam: BSA

BSA stands for Birmingham Small Arms. Manufacturers of firearms, ammunition, motorcycles and bicycles. Evidently the link between motorcyclists and firearms is older than many might suspect. Here is a link to learn more about this unique manufacturer.

History of Birmingham_Small_Arms_Company on Wikipedia

A-History-of-BSA-Vintage-Motorcycles on MotorcycleUSA.com

Unfortunately I am not as well versed in the nomenclature of the BSA motorcycle and I haven't got the time to look into it right now. I do want to share these photos of some sweet examples on display at Brit Jam this past weekend.

 

This one was my choice for Best of Show. Yes, yes I voted against my marquee, but I really appreciated what they had done with the classic look of this bike.


I love the picnic basket, but where is he going to put his best squeeze?

 















No comments:

Post a Comment