Wednesday, August 21, 2013

20th Century Cycle (Billy Joel Garage) Run Coming Soon

This run to Oyster Bay, Long Island (or Lone Guy Land as we used to say in Brooklyn) is just 2 Weeks Away. Here is a link to original blog post for complete details. 

http://beardinthewind.blogspot.com/2013/08/road-trip-to-billy-joels-mc-garage.html

I’m really looking forward to this trip. It will be an all day trip down some nice roads with horse ranches and vineyards as well as passing through some small towns.







I’d love to have you join us and I promise to stay no more than 5 mph above the speed limit and less in the small towns. 

If you haven’t confirmed with me yet, please contact me by leaving a comment below, send an e-mail message to the secretary, or see me at a meeting or ride. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment