Tuesday, August 13, 2013



A short story and even shorter grinder:

 
Recently, on one of the Clubs rides, Middlesex County to the Bike meet, I had the pleasure of hanging out with one of my Clubs members, I won't say his name but I will say he sits to the President's right and Carry's the title VP.

Any way, we parked our bikes and walked in the restaurant to order dinner, while there I noticed my old Street Glide pull in, so wanting to see it and talk to the new owner, I handed the afore mentioned mystery member twenty dollars and said, " I've got it, get me a Genoa grinder". I then walked outside to see the bike. I was soon joined by the afore mentioned member and he said they will bring it out when it is ready. After a rather long wait, longer than I believe two grinders should take, the waiter came out the door handed the afore mentioned member the food. At this point he opened his grinder, looks at me and says, "Didn't you order anything?"

I explained that I had told him what I wanted, and asked if he  really believed I would give him $20.00, say I got it and walk away without any thought of my own dinner. I can say it is a good thing I am Christian, because I had no problem eating half of his Ham grinder.
 
 
klay


No comments:

Post a Comment