Monday, February 27, 2012

Who's smiling?

They said the temperature today was going to hit 50. So Jason asked if he could pick up his motorcycle out of storage. So I gave him permission and a person to go with him so he could drop off his car at home and have a ride to the storage facility. He came back in the door and asked if we were going for a ride. I figured, what the hell, so we jumped on our bikes and hit the road.

The ride over, we parked the bikes inside the building and I sent two guys to get my car from Mystic and pick up lunch. Jason is walking around with that "I haven't been on my bike since forever grin". He is smiling ear to ear. Seems he found his smile right where mine was last year...somewhere between the handlebars and his ass.

Oh yeah...that 50 degree thing...NO.     Jason rode plugged, I froze my ass off.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment