Monday, February 27, 2012

I stand corrected

What I said earlier was not quite true, I did send someone with Jay so that he could take his car home and drop it and get a ride to get his bike, but...for some reason they took his car, picked up the bike and brought them both back here.

This afternoon Jay was pondering thoughts, I could tell because I saw the glazing in his eyes, I asked what the issue was and said, he doesn't know how to get both vehicles home tonight. I told him that I thought that was what he did earlier.

So...I just came back from driving my car to his house and bringing him back after he dropped his car off. In case you are ever wondering Vauxhall to East Lake to Fire to Chesterfield rd is quicker than Vauxhaul to Hunts Brook to Unger/Moxley to Chesterfield, but you have to Rally through East Lake and Fire and send up a few gravel rooster tails.


klay

1 comment:

  1. In my defense, we took the parts truck, not my car.

    ReplyDelete