Thursday, May 6, 2010

Who's superstitious

What type of person believes in Horoscopes, fortune tellers, Ghosts, omens or signs? I added a couple new pins to the vest Tuesday, NRA 5 year pin and Veteran support pin. I noticed after putting them on that my Guardian Angel pin is broken, the Angel's motorcycle has no front wheel. As a matter of fact it has no front forks. Who in their right mind would think that means anything? Makes me wonder, maybe the rain the other day was sent so I didn't go out riding...maybe Mother Nature doesn't' hate me...
After all sometimes things happen for a reason...One of my employees took his family to Florida, they were given a corner table in a restaurant, when his wife stood up she came up under a TV support and knocked herself out. She went to the hospital had an MRA and they found a Cancerous Tumor. Because she hit her head, they were able to detect, and treat a problem early.


So who's superstitious....maybe me...I think I'll pull the bike out tonight and check the front end.




klay

No comments:

Post a Comment