Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Attention: Honor Guard Captain

From the President



The Freedom Riders have lost one of there own and I would like to see a good showing on Saturday, May 15th from the NLMC. The Freedom Riders have always been a hugh supporter of NLMC and I would like to show our appreciation 10 fold.

Raine and family have requested Freedom Riders USA and all who rode with and loved brother “Chimp”, in colors is appropriate and was requested, at his Memorial Service on Saturday, May 15th, at 1200 hours, at Byles-MacDougall Funeral Home, 310 Thames Street, Groton, CT 06340-3945(860) 445-4844‎. I will leave my house at 1115 hours to arrive at the service at approximately 1130 hours. You are welcome to join me or meet us there.

Coffee will be on, the beers cold, and the Jack straight up, whichever you prefer to help you get though the day but I hope you can join me, for a proper farewell to our brother and shipmate.

Just Ride,
Husker
Ray H. "Chimp" Sanborn

No comments:

Post a Comment