Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Amended report for Sat. May 8th

Carey attended the Gatekeepers Poker Run to make 3 but did not ride with fellow members.



Jim Scarritt went on the PGR Mission for Owens representing NLMC. Read below:



Hi Jim, I also rode Sat; I did the PGR mission for the Owen girl. Left the house 7:30 for Old Saybrook to "meet up"; no one showed. Met up with a guy named "Fat Mac" Rt9 Exit8 who was waiting for the Saybrook people.I only stopped because I thought he needed help. Rode to Exit 47 Rt 91 per PGR directions. Directions were wrong! Dropped my bike on the turn around. Finally found the funeral home at Exit37.Did I mention it was raining? Only about a dozen bikes; Most people on 4wheels. Stood the flagline for an easy hour. Did I mention it was raining? Cemetery was in Manchester, It poured all the way there. Flagline for another easy hour. At this point I was thoroughly soaked and had absolutely no interest in going to the PGR picnic so I headed to New London. Did I mention it was raining? 150 Miles










Jim







No comments:

Post a Comment