Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother Nature Hates me

I recycle cans, I don't throw trash out the window of my car, But for some reason...She hates me. I rode to work on Tuesday, it was great weather, All day long at work the weather was great, the sun was shining, it was warm. At 4:30, the cloud rolled in, it looked like it may rain. I backed the bike out of the shop and debated about putting on chaps, What I should have done was put rain gear, As I hit the street the heavens let loose, lightning flew. I cruised home, down the interstate with the rear flashers on (visability sucked). I went to the store picked up smokes and headed home. No matter what anyone tells you, wearing leather does not keep you dry. I arrived home, put the bike away, walked in the house, hung up the gear to dry, changed my soaked clothing and sat down to dinner.  I sat down to eat and the clouds cleared, the sun came out, and it was warm and beautiful. Mother Nature Hates me.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment