Sunday, May 9, 2010

One of 3 Saturday runs

There were three (3) rides on Saturday,
  1. a 10am A.O.B. at the D&D in Montville to support the Gatekeepers poker run,
  2. A 10am A.O.B. (earlier A.O.B. in Canterbury) a run to benefit a 9 year old girl who has cancer on her brain stem, 
  3.  9:am A.O.B. at Mickey Dee's in Flanders to support the new Haven County ride for the PGR
Since I was heading to New York and PA, I could do none, but a weekend without seeing the crew is too much to ask for. With rain in the air I postponed my departure to watch the PGR crew head out. Four members met at Mickeys, then headed west to meet the New Haven contingent.






Myself I headed west to PA, to photograph Railroads, yes I'm weird,

In Scranton I took this photo, Anyone remember Julie?  middle of Nowhere ride? 2008.
And that critter next to her...is hers. (2010)

2008



klay

No comments:

Post a Comment