Saturday, March 30, 2013

Maybe it was a mistake

Don't get me wrong with where I am going here...I love the Harley Ultra Limited's 

and Ultra Classics












The ride on these is fantastic!!! They corner great and have plenty of power for the hill climbs or just when you want to get on it.




The same goes for the Road Glides











and the Street Glides











But as of late, moving the thing around, like backing it up grade, or backing it up in sand, snow or ice, is a major pain. The bikes weigh a ton...OK 900lbs and as in the case of where I keep mine, to get it out I have to back it up grade... in sand. 
















And as of late it makes me feel like I'm a little kid trying to move something larger than myself

















Maybe it's just that I'm too old and weak to keep dealing with it.













If I could swing it financially, I would trade the thing in for something easier to drag around

Yeah I could see myself doing that..


.
But Since I would be buying something smaller it would have to be painted black..
After all...It still has to say Bad Ass.




No comments:

Post a Comment