Friday, March 29, 2013

I saw a video today...

It was at an airport and it was a motorcycle with an Orion P3 Aircraft body following a motorcycle with a submarine body. It was a Japanese demonstration for kids to show how Orion aircraft hunt down and kill submarines, It was a great video. As the Airplane bike catches up with the sub a remote control torpedo is released (from a crate on the sidelines),and chases down the submarine motorcycle. When it hits the sub bike the tail of the sub drops down and a red smoke bomb is set off to demonstrate the subs defeat. I looked all over Youtube for the footage and couldn't find it. My thought was that the Drill team could use this, put a red smoke bomb on each bike, when one goes down they set off the smoke, the rest of the team could put on fire helmets and ride to the rescue.

BUT...as I said I could not find that link...but I did find something...I was perplexed at first as to how this bike could be running without exhaust or air. But if you watch til the end you will see how. 



Here is the Link to the original footage I was looking for..it is on one of my favorite blogs...The Goaway Garage.
http://goawaygarage.blogspot.com/2010/09/isnt-it-cool-kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment