Monday, March 11, 2013

"Bubba" Gowin

Once again we have lost a friend and a Brother,

 Bubba passed away this morning at home with his family.

Bubba was the first Chairman the county of Windham had, and a major proponent of the creating of the County groups. Bub had many friends in the Club, his closest was Rick who passed last year.

Bub had a fair collection of bikes, but he preferred Brit Bikes. His favorite was Triumph. Unfortunately I have very few pictures of him and his bike.

Bub holds a special place in my heart and I consider him one of my closest friends, but Bub wasn't one to talk much about himself, many considered him quiet, I disagree, if anyone had been around Bub when he disagreed with something they would agree me. Bub was just Bub and enjoyed a good time, usually quiet only about himself.

I know he will be missed, and I want to offer my deepest Condolences to his wife Karen and Son Keith.
Our thoughts and Prayers are with you.























1 comment:

  1. Nice to see some great pics of my dad. Thank you to everyone for your prayers. And remember, he will be riding with you always.
    Rhonda (Bub's youngest daughter)

    ReplyDelete