Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lost photos



I knew I took the photos, I even put some of them on the Banquet video. Do you think I could find the disc?

I looked everywhere. You have to understand, my filing system is the "Chaotic plan". When I make a disc I throw it on my bed, then when I need the bed cleared what ever is on the bed goes where-ever is handy. If it's early in the evening I put it with the discs in my disc drawer, That drawer (actually two drawers are used for railroad and club pix and videos. Unfortunately if it is late I put the discs wherever is closer, in one of my video cabinets, on my desk, in the check book drawer, in the paper cabinet, on a shelf, in a bookcase, in my bureau, and anywhere else that is not "on the bed" Hell I even have things under my bed, (I don't go there, "things" live under there). So how do you find what you can't find? Easy, find a woman, Brenda looked for them, about two minutes into the search she reaches to the back of the desk, behind the monitor, under a glass shelf, she pulls out 5 discs covered in cigarette ashes (yes, I am a slob). She picks them up and says,"what are these?"

So here are the photos of Ron and Sheri at Jim Skerrits Fireworks festival 12 July, 2009. And the last is my absolute favorite photo of Ron,


This is the way I will always remember Him...


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment