Friday, April 9, 2010

Changes were made to the web site:

•Joe Fogarty traded in his H-D so it was removed from the For Sale page


•As you already know, I made a courtesy listing for a H-D on the For Sale page for a local resident (last listing on the page since the person is not a member)


•Craig Womald's "Trailer in a Bag" was added to the For Sale page


•Tom Lloret's business web address was added to the member business listing on the Members Only page


•Ron Durand's photo was added to the Good Will Corner


•Ron's Obit/Funeral Service info. added to the Announcements section of the Home page with link to blog


•Changed the Grounds chair to vacancy (please let me know when this is filled)


•Temporarily changed the Good Will Chair to Patti Duerrler (please let me know when this is changed)
    (Note: Patti has injured her foot and will be out of contact for a while) 
 •Took Keith Soileau's name off the PGR contact list on the Contact Us page (he moved to Louisiana)


Some of this work was delegated to Vince Howe, who has done a good job and has had no difficulty with it so I would like for him to remain as my back-up. Thanks, Vince!!





Also, I am still working on a way to get the PowerPoint slideshow that was used for the Expo on our website. The file needs to be converted to a video but I do not have the software to do this. Someone suggested using Microsoft Movie Maker so I need to find someone who has this software.



Adriane

1 comment:

  1. I think what youre referring to is Windows Moviemaker, which is already on your operating system, if you have Windows98, XP or Vista.

    ReplyDelete