Thursday, April 22, 2010

DMV Trainer Training

Our newest Motorcyle school trainer had pre-test training last night at the DMV in Norwich Ct., Reuben, Evert and myself joined two certified instructors and three wanna-be's in the front parking area. The reason for the get together was for the wanna-be's to put us through the class maneuvers so that they could practice the correct training formats before this week-ends test. I have to say it was rather fun going through the shift clutch, corner exvasive braking, and other classes. I am also happy to say we used our own bikes, while the wanna-be's used the State school bikes, there is no way I can sit comfortably with my feet up on the pegs in those State 250s. I did find that according to correct riding rules, I do nothing correctly. I won't get into details, but did you know you're suppose to use the front and rear brakes together? Who would have thought.

Here's wishing Tree and her cohorts good luck on their exam.

klay

1 comment:

  1. X2 on best wishes to Tree and I also found out I do very little by the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete