Thursday, January 7, 2010

I FOUND MY SMILE

I wasn't sure where's its been, I looked in the house, I looked in my car, I damn well knew it wasn't at work. Well, I was wrong. At 1230 today I pushed the motorcycle out the back door at work, started it up, cruised across the ice flow we call a parking lot and hit the road. The sun was shining, the Gerbing heating and I was cruising. I ran it up the back roads of New London, Waterford and Montville, (by the way, anyone riding tonight, there will be ice in the back lot at the club). After an hour I was back at my desk, I have a mountain of addresses to write for tax forms and I have about a hundred pages of Wholesale customers to evaluate, and you know what...I don't care. I found my smile, it turns out it lives somewhere between the throttle grip and my ass.

Theresa's riding tonight, I would but I have to pick up supplies for the club.

Oh yeah...More Snow coming tomorrow.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment