Saturday, January 16, 2010

A CONTEST !!!

Here's your chance to show what you know, or what you think you know, or what you don't know, or what you don't know you don't know cuz you think you know.


Anyway... heres is a photo, (a clue: it is an ooold photo), I need someone from the Club to tell me two things, first who is that scruffy looking dude in the photo...


And... what is that engine?
Partial answers do not count!!!!  !!!!!!!!
We need to know exactly.


And yes, it is a trick question, because if it was a simple question there would be no point in asking it.
Also if it were easy I would not be saying what I am about to say.
The first person that nails this gets a fifty dollar gift certificate to either Motorsports Nation or Mikes Harley.

(Reading between the lines should indicate that I do not have any gift certificates. I will not get one until someone wins and I find out where they want it from.)

All answers are to sent to my E-mail hotrail13@hotmail.com
so...look at the photos, have fun and let me know.

There are a couple people who...know the answer, and those people already KNOW they can't play.

klay
If no one gets this, the answer will be posted february 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment