Sunday, November 24, 2013

Why We Ride the movie - Reserve YOUR Tickets Now



Speaking of motorcycle flicks, a new one Why We Ride is just out at selected theaters. It appears to be a very interesting movie covering all aspects of motorcycle culture and I’m eager to see it. I think it will become the On Any Sunday of our time. (I have a copy of On Any Sunday, as well as Faster, for my proposed film festival too).


Take a look at the trailer for Why We Ride on youtube.com:

Their webpage:

Their Facebook Page:


This is a low-budget film whose distribution to theaters is being controlled by motorcycle enthusiast demand. THAT’S YOU AND ME. If we don’t go to see this film, nobody will. And I mean that in the literal sense. Because if they don’t get enough seats “Pre-Registered” the film won’t play at that theater.



One of us enthusiasts in Plainville has arranged for it to be shown at the AMC Lowes Plainville 20 & IMAX theater, 220 New Britian Ave., Plainville, CT on Sunday, December 8th at 2:00 PM.


The film is only about one and half hours long, so I think we will get out in plenty of time to get to the parade in Montville that evening. 

We could get out to Plainville for Noon and eat lunch before the movie. The theater is in a shopping center with an Applebee’s and a number of other eateries to choose from. I’ll work on narrowing that down.

If we're really lucky and it is a nice day, it would be really cool to ride to the event. If not, we can carpool. 

Follow this link for a map of the theater location:

Follow this link to reserve your tickets, they're only $11 each:

As of right now they have 33 tickets sold (including the two I bought) but they need 72 more before the event is scheduled to take place. That’s only 8 days away.

So please take a look and seriously consider joining me at what I think will be a really good time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment