Friday, May 10, 2013

Japanese motorcycles

Japan makes Metric Bikes and over the years I have had a few, two Yamahas and two Hondas, and the bikes are well made, I think. if you look at the Goldwing,

 you say, "Wow, heated seats, electric windshields, reverse, etc etc... A fine cruising machine if ever there was one. The Suzuki GSX R1000 a hell of a play toy.


And I always felt comfortable owning Japanese bikes, It would seem just about everything that comes out of Japan is wonderful...

perhaps.....no







Or how about a look at the foods
Wasp cookies

Shirako (fish seminal fluid sack)

Zazamushi (aquatic insect larvae)
Don't think it needs a description

Live Octopus salad

No...it isn't what it looks like...

It's Sakura style strawberry cream bread.




Maybe we shouldn't look past the vehicles....



klay
 (I think I'll stick to Harleys)




No comments:

Post a Comment