Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Colonoscopy or Mickey Dees

I just sent McDonald's a E-mail. Mickey-Dees just came out with "Egg White Sandwiches", You can get any breakfast sandwich with egg whites only. I say..screw that. Might as well eat Tofu. The yolk is where the flavor is. I wrote and told them that the entire health fad is a joke. Serve real food, just teach parents not to bring kids up on just fast food and let them sit on a couch playing video games. I suggested egg yolk sandwiches, I'd buy them...any sandwiches no egg whites.  I can see it now...a toasted Kaiser roll, a half pound of bacon and 6 fried egg yolks... Breakfast from heaven...A Real Happy meal...why? Because it tastes good!!!!!

Actually I have found that since the fast food joints have gone to the heathy side, the oil they cook in acts like a lubricant. Eat at McDonalds or Burger King...half hour later...sitting on the can. Maybe Digestive medical facilities should issue fast food for Colonoscopys and get rid of that jet liquid they use now.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment