Friday, May 24, 2013

It's Friday!!! How's your day going?

I awoke this morning and LEAPED out of bed, it was a panic leap, I thought the clock that said 6am,  it said 8. I went down stairs, took a shower, fed the cat, and looked outside. Yes, once again it was raining...so I went inside and turned on FOX weather, Showers on and off today and tomorrow...hmmm.

I looked out the door again still raining...I threw the cat out the door...she jumped on the screen to come back in..I let her in...she went to bed...Bitch.

Raining...I put on my chaps, jacket, gloves, hat and shades and stepped out into the world. I walked over to the bike and reached in my pocket, no cigarettes...I need to get cigarettes...check for wallet...Money..I have money and I need cigarettes...need keys to unlock tour pack...keys....keys?...NO KEYS!!!  In case you are not aware of this, whether you have a fob system or not, you need keys to run a bike. I double checked my pockets...vest...jacket...pants....Yup....no keys. So I headed back up the stairs to the house...

No Keys...I walked over to the saddlebag on the bike and removed a screwdriver from the tool bag...back to the door...simple task...pry the trim off the window...remove glass..reach in....Glued...Yup..I glued the wood trim on the last time I replaced the glass.

Chaps and jacket were getting warm...raining...trudge around the house to the basement... Screwdriver...wood trim off...glass removed...reach in unlock chain and undo lock...find hammer...replace glass...nail wood trim back in place...up the stairs to get the keys...keys....keys?  Can't find the damn keys....slight panic.., slap my leg out of frustration....

You know...I never use the pockets in my chaps, and I never use them for my keys...keys. Lock the house, start the bike and hit the road...cigarettes....back on the move...raining.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment