Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Treat

A Dominican friend of mine decided that he was going to treat us all to a "Treat" today. All excited he took off out the door. A short while later he returned an set in front of me, one (1) Burger King ice cream sundae (chocolate syrup) and one, (1) order of Burger King french fries.  Instructions were simple, "Eat the ice cream  by dipping the french fries". 

Well...you know me, I am open to try just about anything, except perhaps that Moroccan Rotted meat in putrefied grease with eggs breakfast that was on bizarre meals. So I took a french fry and dunked it, then another. I gave this a really good try, approximately 10 times....and I have no reservations in saying...NO. I understand what he was going for, that salty sweet thing. The problem as I see it is salty sweet deep fry fat and potatoes....just no.

bring back the Bacon Sundaes and I Will be happy, sweat salty bacon good...sweet chocolaty salty greasy potatoes...bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment