Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I guess an explaination is needed

Last Saturday, nine Club members got together and took in a poker run, now the blog, for a short amount of time said it was the "Babies Heart Run" this was incorrect. Junior called me right up to make a correction. The Blog was corrected right away, the problem is, some people have the blog sent to their e-mail, updates to postings do not get sent, so even though the blog was fixed, those people who have the e-mail still show the wrong title.

Now...let me tell you why it was labelled wrong...it's simple...I am getting older and am easily confused. I did not go to the meeting, someone said there was a poker run in Old Saybrook and we were doing the Wounded Warriors ride. So I put two and two together...Old Saybrook, Wounded warriors. I arrived at Dunkin and at AOB, the ride turned right and headed for Norwich. Norwich? Maybe I had the wrong town, maybe...we were doing a different ride. When we pulled up there was a tent in front of the American legion with a sign on it "Babies Heart Run". OK...we were on the heart run...logical right?  Maybe but still wrong... This was the American Legion Sponsored Wounded Warriors Ride. The Babies Heart run was just a Promo tent for that run...

Sue me...I got confused.

klay

(One of the Guys I work with said it would have been less typing just to blame Jason and say he told me it was the heart run.) It's nice to know Jason has friends at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment