Monday, September 19, 2011

It is all what you are used to.

Last March I waxed on lyrically about the temperature. It was 50 degrees, I was forgoing the chaps and heated gear, It was like Summer was here. But then Summer was some way off.

Well, We have had summer, and it was 50 this weekend, I wasn't praising the conditions, just 7 months ago I would have been overjoyed. Instead I put on a long sleeve shirt, leather jacket, hat (well I almost always wear a hat), and chaps. morning was down right uncomfortable. And with all the gear on I felt bulky, it was horrible. I stuck with the Chaps till lunch then shed them, it still wasn't warm but it wasn't cold either.

Isn't it funny how the same temperature can be wonderful and miserable. It's just what you get used to. But hey...just 6 more months and March will be back and 50 will be great.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment